TRUSTED BY THE LEADING BRANDS
WHAT TOOLS CAN I INTEGRATE?
CONNECT ANY OF YOUR ITSM TOOLS AND MORE
Endpoint types go beyond standard connectors and adaptors by not only connecting, but communicating with the tools
New endpoint types added by request, within weeks, free of charge
Configuration can be as simple as entering a username and password
Endpoint types are kept up to date by us whenever a tool changes their APIs
HOW CAN I CONNECT SECURELY TO ONEiO?
SUPPORT FOR THE MOST COMMON AUTHENTICATION SCHEMES
Credentials to your tools are stored securely and encrypted
Wide support for authentication standards such as Basic Authentication, Token, API Key, OAuth, and more
Possibility to connect to your own or customer’s internal networks
Reverse proxies or whitelisting can be set up to access your tools
HOW DOES ONEiO GET THE DATA FROM MY TOOLS?
PUSH AND PULL
EITHER YOUR TOOL PUSHES INFORMATION TO ONEiO OR WE PULL IT FOR YOU
Supports JSON, XML, CSV, plain-text formats and more
Push mechanisms for real-time processing
- Configure webhooks in your tool to send us change data
- Send data via REST & SOAP or even email
Pull mechanisms (Polling) for periodic processing
- Pull data from an API, or via SFTP & SQL
- Set up polling intervals to periodically retrieve most up to date information
- ONEiO detects differences between polls to avoid duplicate information
HOW DO I CREATE LOGIC FOR MY PROCESSES?
RULES, TRANSLATIONS AND MAPPINGS
CREATE YOUR OWN BUSINESS LOGIC WITHOUT CODE
Automated rule robot creates rules based on common use cases
No-code editor to adjust and add new rules
Transform/translate incoming data to a format suitable for outgoing messages
Translation of attributes
- Built-in language translation
- Convert either one-to-one or one-to-many through a mapping table
Wide range of transformation options:
- Regular expressions
- Lower- & Uppercase, Capitalize
- Remove HTML tags
- Replace matching characters
- Change date format
- Trim whitespace
HOW CAN I KNOW CONTEXT IS NOT LOST MID PROCESS?
MESSAGES ARE STORED IN A CONVERSATION THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS
ONEiO keeps track of all prior events
Store values to the conversation for later usage or drop them if they are not needed
Review the full history of messages in the conversation view
HOW DO I KNOW THE INTEGRATION IS RUNNING PROPERLY?
MONITOR AND REACT TO ANY CHANGES OR ISSUES IN YOUR INTEGRATIONS
Set up email notifications to alert you of any warnings and errors
See the current status directly on the ONEiO homepage
Find causes for disruptions from the changelogs of all recent changes
Filter the message view to pinpoint what has occurred in the conversation
ONEiO operations team monitors 24/7 that the platform is always operational
HOW DO I BUILD AND MAINTAIN THE INTEGRATION INFRASTRUCTURE?
WE BUILD, CONFIGURE AND MAINTAIN IT FOR YOU
Always-on, cloud-native SaaS built on AWS
Data is replicated and backed up across multiple data centers within the EU ensuring GDPR compliance
- Containerized applications that scale to meet your capacity needs
- Staged event-driven architecture containing persistent queues to ensure fault-tolerant operations even when an individual component is down
- Operations team monitoring and responding to incidents 24/7
- Developed and tested according to industry best practices (OWASP ASVS Level 2)
- Yearly security audits verified by an independent third party
- Experience in working with customers with high compliance requirements
- Supports protocols, including HTTP over TLS (HTTPS), to provide end-to-end encryption with minimal changes to your infrastructure
Multiple security certifications, e.g. SAS70 Type II, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS Level 1
HOW DO I UPDATE AND DEVELOP MY PROCESSES?
A CENTRAL INTEGRATION HUB
KEEP IMPROVING WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT LEGACY
ONEiO is the central hub for your integrations instead of chaining integrations together
Add new rules or edit existing ones to handle new scenarios independently from the other tool
Change tools or add new ones by adding endpoints and creating rules without breaking any existing integrations
ONEiO receives all inbound messages to one receiver URL and adapts the message to our internal canonical format. Our broker then connects the message through an outbound adapter to send it to another tool
Everything happens independently of the tools you are connecting to each other
EXAMPLE USE CASES
Integration Automation Platform that removes frustration from ITSM and SIAM use cases like:
Connect your suppliers’ tools for full transparency in every step of your incident management process.
Initiate and approve service requests from the tools that are familiar to your end users by connecting Slack or Microsoft Teams to your ITSM tool.
Keep your CMDB up to date by connecting it to your ITSM tools. Access configurations and assets data directly from any one of the tools.