tools and applications
vendors and suppliers
Subscription based monthly
fee – no hidden or process
Full control over integrations
Explore out-of-the-box integrations
ONEiO subscription includes pre-integrated application to seamlessly integrate
your 4me with just a few clicks.
Collection of technical white papers, tutorials and guides at ONEiO Help Center including:
- How to configure and integrate ServiceNow with ONEiO iPaaS?
- How to configure and integrate Jira with ONEiO iPaaS?
- How to configure and integrate BMC Remedy with ONEiO iPaaS?
- How to configure and integrate [your application] to ONEiO iPaaS?
- Much more
How is that even possible? We know it is hard to believe but with the next generation iPaaS ONEiO, data, application, process and service provider integrations are easier and faster than ever. And not only that – we take care that your integration is up and running 24/7 without any additional costs. Sometimes seeing is believing – try our service for free and set up your first integration today.
Integrate 4me to any API-enabled application with ONEiO iPaaS. New application adapters are included into SaaS fee. Let us know which application or service provider you are integrating 4me with.
Enhance your employee and customer experience by completing your service
processes with integrations. ONEiO – the next generation iPaaS enables:
- Transparency to incident handling process and service requests
- Everyone within your company or your service providers to use their own tools
- Streamlined customer conversation process
- Collaboration with other teams to resolve issues faster
- Fast onboarding of new application or service provider
Try ONEiO 14 days for fee and you’ll understand there is no other way of building integrations anymore. ONEiO is “de facto” integration solution for easy and fast integrations. Born in cloud, delivered as a service. ONEiO is a world’s first subscription based next generation iPaaS that brings together an ecosystem of people, applications, processes and suppliers filling the gap between customer, internal teams as well as external service providers.